The GDPR has long been in place as have the Personal Data Protection and Privacy Acts, but you’re still tapping in place and delaying your compliance because:
- You do not have a clear picture of the given regulation.
- You cannot find the right way and adequately delegate a project that would be successfully implemented in your organization.
- You’ve heard from some sources that “it” hasn’t taken off yet, so when it takes off then you’ll start harmonizing.
- You believe that you are not at risk because you have a law firm on a flat rate that has provided you with two papers on the mentioned topic and you believe that the “matter” will be resolved if something “gets stuck”.
- Risk assessment, impact assessment and other “paperwork” can be done retroactively to “cover” the situation…